We are looking for an experienced and professional conference producer to join our friendly and highly motivated team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the research, development, management and onsite facilitation of 3 business conferences per year in the oil and gas sector.
- Conduct telephone research with potential attendees to develop commercial conference agenda that meet the stated needs of the market
- Keeping updated on a daily basis with the current trends and developments of the market
- Identify, invite and confirm appropriate speakers and advisory board members to create commercially viable conference programme
- Write marketing copy for promotional materials, email campaigns, press releases and other mailing pieces to ensure successful marketing of the conferences
- Ability to identify potential sponsors and exhibitors and sell our competitive packages
- Reporting to senior management, presenting a summary of the event’s practical and commercial progress
- Work effectively with the team on-site to ensure smooth running of the events
- At least 2 years commercial experience as a conference producer preferably in the oil and gas sector
- Fluent in English and Russian languages (both written and spoken)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- To be able to overlook and manage multiple projects
- Creativity and an innovative approach
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is an advantage
- Deadline and results oriented
- Time and priority management skills necessary to complete work within established timeframes
- Ability to analyse ideas from a commercial perspective
- Willingness to travel internationally
For the right candidate we offer friendly and creative working environment and an opportunity to grow as a professional in the one of the most dynamic industries.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 845 868 8234