UNPARALLED EVENT DEDICATED TO OFFSHORE AND MIDSTREAM DEVELOPMENT IN THE BLACK SEA REGION
The 4th Black Sea Oil and Gas conference in 2016 was a great regional success! Benefiting from the support of the Ministries of Energy of Bulgaria and Romania, this two-day event provided the participants with concrete advice on the current commercial stage of the upstream and midstream projects in the region, interactive debates and roundtables with project owners, and in-depth analysis on funding opportunities, industry trends, oil and gas prices and technological needs.
Visit the conference gallery
Among speakers 2016
Key topics we will focus in 2017:
- The final investment decision for the Black Sea discoveries
- The implementation process of the EU Offshore & Safety Directive and the current stage of the offshore competent authority
- Roundtable discussion with the offshore operators in the Black Sea
- Latest technologies for drilling and geology
- Effective and efficient operations and optimisation strategies
- The regional gas infrastructure development projects (interconnectors, underground gas storage and cross-border cooperation)
- Latest Pipeline Technology and solutions for integrity management, leak detection, coating and SCADA systems
- The market liberalisation process status in 2017
- Regulatory policies regarding the fiscal regime around the Black Sea states
- In-depth analysis related to geopolitics, market trends, oil and gas forecasts of prices.