Exciting news! Brochure of the 5th edition of our Downstream Project Management conference is out now.
This year the event will be held in Frankfurt and will feature a technical site visit to the world’s largest chemical complex BASF Ludwigshafen as well as Gala Industry Award ceremony.
The key topics that the conference will cover this year include:
- Major investment projects overview in Europe and CIS
- International project financing: identifying and managing risks
- Effective development and management of crossfunctional teams
- Leading solutions to ensure quality and avoid delays and cost overruns
- Project management in the age of digital transformation
- Project contracting strategies and contractor management excellence
- Managing capital projects through controls, processes, and procedures
- Best practices of cooperation between the project owner and foreign and local contractors
Download your copy and see the agenda in full, the regular audience and partners profile, and who has already joined the event this year.
KEEP ME POSTED