The successful candidate will be responsible for the research, development, management and onsite facilitation of up to 3 B2B conferences per year. While we expect events to be delivered in a timely fashion, quality of research and speakers is more important to us than self-imposed stop dates. This makes for a much more creative, dynamic and less stressful production cycle.
- Conducting extensive telephone and in person research, with a target market, to develop a commercial conference agenda that meets the stated needs of the market.
- Keeping up-to-date with the industry trends and developments.
- Identifying, inviting and confirming appropriate speakers and advisory boards to create a commercially viable conference programme.
- Writing marketing copy for promotional materials and email campaigns, press releases and other mailing pieces to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
- Working and providing ongoing support to the team on a regular basis to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
- Meeting set deadlines and financial targets.
- Working effectively with the team on-site to ensure smooth running of the events.
- At least 2 years commercial experience as a conference producer
- Have a proven ability to form relationships with C-level individuals and the right approach to successfully reach them on the phone
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Deadline and results oriented
- Time and priority management skills necessary to complete work within established timeframes
- Ability to analyse ideas from a commercial perspective
- Creative and innovative approach
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Russian language is an advantage
The right candidate will be offered a unique opportunity to work for a friendly company that encourages creative thinking and the chance to grow as a professional in the one of the most dynamic industries.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 845 868 8234