The IIoT and Digital Solutions for Oil and Gas conference is an international platform bringing Oil & Gas Producers, EPCs, OFS’ and all other O&G operators together with IIoT and digital solution providers to discuss and debate latest developments and best practices for digital transformation in the industry.
Building on the success of the inaugural conference, the 2018 IIoT and Digital Solutions for Oil & Gas conference will once again serve as the meeting place for the industry, with a more interactive format, focusing on the latest IIoT, Big Data, Cyber-security, VR, wearables, Cloud and Industrial wireless solutions that can be implemented across the entire oil & gas value chain.
At the event you can expect to hear about:
- Leveraging real-time data into valuable analytics for decision making and comparisons against KPIs
- Understanding asset performance using data analytics – implications on forecasting and decision making
- Latest IIoT technologies for optimizing operational efficiency in upstream and downstream operations
- Challenges of IT/OT convergence with real-life stories from the field, describing actual industrial operational safety, control and security projects and lessons learned
- Can digitalisation bring about a core transformation of the industry as witnessed in other industry sectors?
- How can Blockchain transform the oil and gas supply chain?
- What direction will future innovation take in the oil and gas sector?
- Opportunities for Robotic process automation and AI in oil and gas
- User experience case studies on the successes and challenges of implementing digital solutions in their businesses