While digital transformation has tremendous potential to benefit the oil & gas sector, industry leaders understand that in order unlock its full value, collaboration with digital technology providers, other stakeholders and policy makers is essential. IIoT and Digital Solutions for Oil and Gas is an international platform for dialogue between oil & gas operators and technology leaders as well as emerging start-ups. The event covers the entire oil and gas value chain, and focuses on both upstream and downstream sectors.
You will learn from use case presentations and digitalization roadmaps of major stakeholders, and will have the chance to exchange expertise and practices regarding how IIoT, AI, Big Data, Blockchain and Robotics can improve business functions and safety across the whole industry.
This is a must attend event for anyone in the oil & gas industry who is keen to seize the opportunity to unlock the $1.6 trillion of value in the next decade, as estimated by the World Economic Forum.
At the event you can expect to hear about:
- Leveraging real-time data into valuable analytics for decision making and comparisons against KPIs
- Understanding asset performance using data analytics – implications on forecasting and decision making
- Latest IIoT technologies for optimizing operational efficiency in upstream and downstream operations
- Challenges of IT/OT convergence with real-life stories from the field, describing actual industrial operational safety, control and security projects and lessons learned
- Can digitalisation bring about a core transformation of the industry as witnessed in other industry sectors?
- How can Blockchain transform the oil and gas supply chain?
- What direction will future innovation take in the oil and gas sector?
- Opportunities for Robotic process automation and AI in oil and gas
- User experience case studies on the successes and challenges of implementing digital solutions in their businesses