Despite a deluge of digital advancements, oil and gas companies have been slow to seize the opportunity. The prize of going digital is clear, but for most companies, getting there is not easy. A coherent road map could help make sense of the digital muddle and drive more value.
IIoT and Digital Solutions for Oil & Gas is the event where oil & gas companies from upstream and downstream present their maps and learn from digitalization leaders how to embrace the opportunities and power of IIoT, AI, Big Data, Blockchain, Cloud and Industrial wireless solutions, VR and Cyber-security.
Sharing insights, use case perspectives and best practices for digital transformation and implementation in the industry, the conference is a must attend for all those who is involved in the digital transformation of the O & G industry. Alongside the presentations, the event will feature a dedicated exhibition area and live technical demo presentations across the two days, providing attendees with additional industry related content.
At the event you can expect to hear about:
- Leveraging real-time data into valuable analytics for decision making and comparisons against KPIs
- Understanding asset performance using data analytics – implications on forecasting and decision making
- Latest IIoT technologies for optimizing operational efficiency in upstream and downstream operations
- Challenges of IT/OT convergence with real-life stories from the field, describing actual industrial operational safety, control and security projects and lessons learned
- Can digitalisation bring about a core transformation of the industry as witnessed in other industry sectors?
- How can Blockchain transform the oil and gas supply chain?
- What direction will future innovation take in the oil and gas sector?
- Opportunities for Robotic process automation and AI in oil and gas
- User experience case studies on the successes and challenges of implementing digital solutions in their businesses